Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wikis a go go

It's wiki time again, I do tend to be jumping around in this course a bit. but it's really a matter of when I can access various sites ( and when time permits of course).

As the adventure exercise for Week 5 (yes, the jumping around means I've already finished week 6), I edited the entry for Earlwood on Wikipedia - just put in a few more stats that I thought are interesting - legitimate ABS ones of course :0) Registered with Wikipedia and found it all very easy to do.

I also put content on the SLNSW Wiki after getting my invite key from the lovely PLS team. All very straightforward and achievable. Need to get one happening here, and if the State Library did one for all the great content they discover, that would be fantastic!

As a by the by, I'm really enjoying looking at people's blogs - there's some great ideas out there, so now I've added a Library Thing widget to my blog, as well as a counter, as well as feeds from my favourite library blogs.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

As long as you complete the 12 weeks it does not matter what order you do them in - you need to do them in the order which makes sense for you.

Ellen